- About UsTerra Firma Lawn and Garden Services is a professional landscape maintenance firm that has been serving clients in the lower mainland since 1992 with a focus on commercial, industrial and strata properties. Our business philosophy is aimed at quality workmanship and customer service, as well as ecological stewardship. Our commitment to continuous improvement corresponds with the importance of leaving a small footprint on the communities we work and live in. As such we have done our best by choosing to be chemical free and implementing organic practices. Our professional, courteous and uniformed crews are highly qualified in all aspects of landscape maintenance and take pride in the work they do. Employees are required to complete their landscape industry certification and participate in regular company training programs that include various aspects of gardening, safety and customer service. We are trade members of B.C.L.N.A, S.O.U.L, CHOA, and BBB where we maintain an A+ rating. We understand that your property is one of the largest investments you will make. Curb appeal and a well manicured landscape is an important part of retaining that value. We look forward to providing you with a free estimate for your landscape maintenance needs for 2011 and beyond.
- ServicesOur services include… Free Estimates And Site Evaluations Core Aeration Power Raking Fertilization Programs Lawn Maintenance (Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Blowing, Etc.) Complete Garden Maintenance (Weeding, Cultivation, Edging All Beds, Etc.) Seasonal Cleanups Perrennial And Flower Planting Programs Professional Tree And Shrub Pruning Site Cleanup Of Garbage And Debris Organic Programs Landscaping: Installation And Design Snow Removal (For Contracts We Maintain) Quarterly Srata Contract Reports And More… We Serve The Following Areas In The Lower Mainland… Port Moody Coquitlam Port Coquitlam Burnaby New Westminister Vancouver Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows White Rock/South Surrey Services Details When it comes to our business, we assure our clients uncompromising quality of service and level of service engagement. If you have a specific landscaping requirement that you do not see listed here please do not hesitate to contact us with your specific requirements and needs. There are very few specific landscaping needs we cannot do. Call John directly at 604.761.5296, email us by clicking on our LOGO above or go HERE to see if we can serve you!
- QuotesTo best serve you please feel free to complete this quote form to aid us to know more about your specific project requirement needs. You may contact us HERE if you would prefer for a general inquiry. Name: Company: Phone: Direct Phone: Fax: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail: Address: City: Burnaby Coquitlam Delta New Westminister North Vancouver Pitt Meadows Port Coquitlam Port Moody Richmond Surrey Vancouver Province: BC Postal Code: Name of Project: Address of Project: LMS #: Type of Project: Commercial Building Industrial Site Strata Complex Townhouse Other Services Required: Monthly Maintenance Landscape Services Property Cleanup Cleanup and Maintenance Special Project- Short Term Attachment to Follow: None RFP for Project Detailed Package How soon do you require a response: Please Select One —–> asap Within One Week Within Two Weeks Specific Date in Package Is there an onsite representative or Strata Member we can meet to view the subject project: Please Select One —–> Yes No Can Be Arranged Not Required Description of requested quote for your project: Additional comments field:
- GalleryComing Soon!
- LinksAnderson Sod Farm For all your sod needs this is the best place to get it! David Suzuki Foundation Get onboard the David Suzuki Nature Challenge! A green gardeners delight. Shana Lee Gibson Shana is a Vancouver based psychic and intuitive consultant with many projects on the go. Read more about Shana. Donald Grant Gibson Grant came into aid Terra Firma perform business management model changes in early 2008 and implement new systems and structures, one of which included moving into a new office and shop for logistic operational control and daily flow. He developed and has maintained our company website since it’s inception. He also has a passion for direct marketing.You may contact Grant for more info and view his website here. Wikipedia The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- Testimonials“My experience working with Terra Firma over the past couple of years has been great. I always receive immediate and professional responses to my inquiries. I will continue to recommend Terra Firma to future clients.” – Jenica Zanrosso, Property Manager
- Careers Careers / Resume Application Form To all applicants- Please complete and submit this application form to best aid us to know the best job suitablility for you in our company. We do not accept phone calls. Due to safety concerns with spam we DO NOT accept email submissions with attachments/resumes attached or in the body of the email. According to current and upcoming needs of the company if we have a position that fits your application submission we will contact you as soon as possible for an interview. We keep all applications on file for six months from date received. All application submissions are held private. Thank you for your interest in our company. Applicant Name: Home Phone: Cell Phone: Email: Please confirm your e-mail: Current Address: City / Province: Postal Code: Position Applied For: Office Administration/Management Field Supervisor/Supervisor Field Staff- General Labourer Equipment Maintenance Repair Subcontracting Available Start Date: As Soon As Possible Two Weeks Notice Two to Four Weeks Notice Flexible Professional Landscape Accreditation: Please Select One —–> Certified Horticulturist- CHT Certified Landscape Professional- CLP Certified Landscape Designer- CLD More Than One Certification Other Industry Accreditation I am Currently in Horticulture College No Accreditation or Certification Years…
- ContactIf you have any questions regarding our commercial landscape maintenance services, please contact us by phone or by filling out the following form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Name: Company: Phone: Email: Confirm Email: Contact regarding: Please Select One —-> Question about our company Question about our services Question about employment How did you find our company? Please Select One —-> Alltheweb AltaVista AOL Ask Jeeves Excite Google Hotbot Infoseek Lycos MSN Snap Web Crawler Yahoo Banner Ad Friend Professional Peer Word of Mouth Another Website News Group Magazine/Newspaper Radio Other Comments and Questions:
One source you may want to consider for landscaping maintenance comes in the form of estimates and ideas from professional landscapers. With numerous jobs behind us, Terra Firma Lawn and garden services landscaping company can give its clients a wider view of ideas and the knowledge to know what`s needed to make them a reality. Consulting our professionals can bring you some great ideas and we can also help you get the job done. We offer clients that are interested in our service a free consultation to evaluate your objectives and can outline a customized landscape and garden maintenance program to best suit your needs.
Communication between you and us is key to a good working relationship. Discussing your budget, goals and level of maintenance you require with a landscape contractor allows for a detailed quotation that fits your specific needs. Time is always an important factor. As landscape maintenance contractors, we like to discuss and arrange a schedule of work that best suits our clients schedule and requirements for landscape gardening visits.
Terra Firma Lawn and garden services offers full range of lawn & garden services by a team that takes pride in the work they do. We employ a trained staff & guarantee the quality of the work you will receive. Our focus has always been customer service. We offer green landscaping and 100 % organic landscape maintenance programs to lessen environmental impact. We employ a certified organic master gardener, a certified landscape horticultural technician & professional pruning to offer you a full range of knowledgeable service.
As landscape contractors we specialize in the year round maintenance of Town homes, condominiums, commercial and industrial properties throughout the lower mainland.