- About UsTerra Firma Lawn and Garden Services is a professional landscape maintenance firm that has been serving clients in the lower mainland since 1992 with a focus on commercial, industrial and strata properties. Our business philosophy is aimed at quality workmanship and customer service, as well as ecological stewardship. Our commitment to continuous improvement corresponds with the importance of leaving a small footprint on the communities we work and live in. As such we have done our best by choosing to be chemical free and implementing organic practices. Our professional, courteous and uniformed crews are highly qualified in all aspects of landscape maintenance and take pride in the work they do. Employees are required to complete their landscape industry certification and participate in regular company training programs that include various aspects of gardening, safety and customer service. We are trade members of B.C.L.N.A, S.O.U.L, CHOA, and BBB where we maintain an A+ rating. We understand that your property is one of the largest investments you will make. Curb appeal and a well manicured landscape is an important part of retaining that value. We look forward to providing you with a free estimate for your landscape maintenance needs for 2011 and beyond.
- ServicesOur services include… Free Estimates And Site Evaluations Core Aeration Power Raking Fertilization Programs Lawn Maintenance (Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Blowing, Etc.) Complete Garden Maintenance (Weeding, Cultivation, Edging All Beds, Etc.) Seasonal Cleanups Perrennial And Flower Planting Programs Professional Tree And Shrub Pruning Site Cleanup Of Garbage And Debris Organic Programs Landscaping: Installation And Design Snow Removal (For Contracts We Maintain) Quarterly Srata Contract Reports And More… We Serve The Following Areas In The Lower Mainland… Port Moody Coquitlam Port Coquitlam Burnaby New Westminister Vancouver Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows White Rock/South Surrey Services Details When it comes to our business, we assure our clients uncompromising quality of service and level of service engagement. If you have a specific landscaping requirement that you do not see listed here please do not hesitate to contact us with your specific requirements and needs. There are very few specific landscaping needs we cannot do. Call John directly at 604.761.5296, email us by clicking on our LOGO above or go HERE to see if we can serve you!
- QuotesTo best serve you please feel free to complete this quote form to aid us to know more about your specific project requirement needs. You may contact us HERE if you would prefer for a general inquiry. Name: Company: Phone: Direct Phone: Fax: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail: Address: City: Burnaby Coquitlam Delta New Westminister North Vancouver Pitt Meadows Port Coquitlam Port Moody Richmond Surrey Vancouver Province: BC Postal Code: Name of Project: Address of Project: LMS #: Type of Project: Commercial Building Industrial Site Strata Complex Townhouse Other Services Required: Monthly Maintenance Landscape Services Property Cleanup Cleanup and Maintenance Special Project- Short Term Attachment to Follow: None RFP for Project Detailed Package How soon do you require a response: Please Select One —–> asap Within One Week Within Two Weeks Specific Date in Package Is there an onsite representative or Strata Member we can meet to view the subject project: Please Select One —–> Yes No Can Be Arranged Not Required Description of requested quote for your project: Additional comments field:
- GalleryComing Soon!
- LinksAnderson Sod Farm For all your sod needs this is the best place to get it! David Suzuki Foundation Get onboard the David Suzuki Nature Challenge! A green gardeners delight. Shana Lee Gibson Shana is a Vancouver based psychic and intuitive consultant with many projects on the go. Read more about Shana. Donald Grant Gibson Grant came into aid Terra Firma perform business management model changes in early 2008 and implement new systems and structures, one of which included moving into a new office and shop for logistic operational control and daily flow. He developed and has maintained our company website since it’s inception. He also has a passion for direct marketing.You may contact Grant for more info and view his website here. Wikipedia The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- Testimonials“My experience working with Terra Firma over the past couple of years has been great. I always receive immediate and professional responses to my inquiries. I will continue to recommend Terra Firma to future clients.” – Jenica Zanrosso, Property Manager
- Careers Careers / Resume Application Form To all applicants- Please complete and submit this application form to best aid us to know the best job suitablility for you in our company. We do not accept phone calls. Due to safety concerns with spam we DO NOT accept email submissions with attachments/resumes attached or in the body of the email. According to current and upcoming needs of the company if we have a position that fits your application submission we will contact you as soon as possible for an interview. We keep all applications on file for six months from date received. All application submissions are held private. Thank you for your interest in our company. Applicant Name: Home Phone: Cell Phone: Email: Please confirm your e-mail: Current Address: City / Province: Postal Code: Position Applied For: Office Administration/Management Field Supervisor/Supervisor Field Staff- General Labourer Equipment Maintenance Repair Subcontracting Available Start Date: As Soon As Possible Two Weeks Notice Two to Four Weeks Notice Flexible Professional Landscape Accreditation: Please Select One —–> Certified Horticulturist- CHT Certified Landscape Professional- CLP Certified Landscape Designer- CLD More Than One Certification Other Industry Accreditation I am Currently in Horticulture College No Accreditation or Certification Years…
- ContactIf you have any questions regarding our commercial landscape maintenance services, please contact us by phone or by filling out the following form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Name: Company: Phone: Email: Confirm Email: Contact regarding: Please Select One —-> Question about our company Question about our services Question about employment How did you find our company? Please Select One —-> Alltheweb AltaVista AOL Ask Jeeves Excite Google Hotbot Infoseek Lycos MSN Snap Web Crawler Yahoo Banner Ad Friend Professional Peer Word of Mouth Another Website News Group Magazine/Newspaper Radio Other Comments and Questions:
Coquitlam Landscaping Company – Landscaping throughout Greater Vancouver
When impressions are everything, don’t take chances on making the best one. Having a well maintained location makes your property more inviting to future home buyers, business representatives and clients alike! With over 18 years of experience and hundreds of satisfied clients, Terra Firma Lawn & Garden Services has provided property owners with professional landscaping and maintenance services in Vancouver since 1992: strata and commercial landscaping, residential landscaping, and various other landscaping services.
Click for more information about any of these services:
Landscape installation, landscape design, organic landscaping programs, new lawn installation, garden design, complete garden maintenance, aeration, annual & perennial flower planting, top dressing for lawns, lawn re-seeding, power raking, cedar fencing, chain link fencing, deck building / deck installation, arborist services / tree & shrub pruning, lawn fertilization, tree fertilization, shrub fertilization, soil installation, bark mulch installation, moss control / moss removal, power washing / pressure washing, paving stone installation / paving stone repair, retaining wall installation, zen meditation gardens, seasonal yard cleanups, and snow removal.
We specialize in large scale residential landscaping upgrades and transformations as well as commercial maintenance for major residential developments and business properties. Whether you’re looking to enhance your space with a variety of trees, shrubs, flowers or elegant rock formations, we can help you improve the traffic flow and overall appearance of your outdoor space to meet and exceed your expectations.
Our Coquitlam landscaping company makes a point to conduct a detailed consultation with you to help establish design choices, timelines, regular maintenance plans and more. We’re happy to offer our insight and years of experience to guarantee the best results for your projects.
Consider outsourcing your Vancouver landscape maintenance to us. We’re easy to get a hold of on short notice and work with top of the line equipment, so we are always reliable. We’re sure we’ve become successful by putting our customers first. That’s why we guarantee the quality of our work. Also, thanks to our large inventory of industrial tools and highly skilled maintenance professionals, we get the job done faster and with greater precision than you would expect from a local garden maintenance provider – even for the largest properties.
As Vancouver landscape contractors we offer year round maintenance of townhomes, condominiums, commercial and industrial properties across the Lower Mainland. If you’re looking to have your property maintained or landscaped by a reliable, professional firm, give us a call at 604-761-5296 to see if we’re a good fit, or simply GET A QUOTE ONLINE!